Avenger JK Supercharger System - JKowners.com : Jeep Wrangler JK Forum
JKO Mobile
JKOwners.com is the premier Jeep JK Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
Page 1 of 3
1 23 >
JK New Product News>Avenger JK Supercharger System
AvengerSC 01:43 PM 08-02-2010
We have had this kit out for a while now but forgot to start a thread in the new products section.

Avenger is proud to introduce our supercharger kit for the 07+ Jeep JK. Our kit delivers a 55% increase in horsepower and 56% increase in torque.

Avenger is the first supercharger system to utilize Diablosport tuning to reflash the stock PCM to handle the increased power. Partnering with Diablosport has allowed us to make the JK act as if it came supercharged from the factory. The kit includes a Diablosport Predator handheld tuner which has additional features that are very convenient such as tire size adjustment and trouble code reading/clearing. We offer the Diablosport Trinity as an option as well.

Avenger is the only JK supercharger system on the market that uses a roots style supercharger. We decided that a roots style supercharger is the only way to go for off-road applications where power needs to be delivered at very low RPMs. Centrifugal superchargers, on the other hand, by design deliver power at higher RPM bands because they need to spool to deliver boost. Our system delivers torque instantaneously without any lag.

Additionally, Avenger is currently the only JK supercharger system that is equipped with a water to air intercooler allowing for cooler air temperatures.

The kit includes:
Eaton M90 roots style supercharger
Water to air intercooler
Diablosport Predator tuner
400cc injectors
2.0 Bar MAP sensor
K&N Cold air system
Standard hood scoop
All necessary hardware required for install

Retail Price: $4,495

We are offering a $200 discount to all JKO members.

We will also throw in free shipping to all JKO members who have 1000+ posts to show our appreciation for your contributions to this community.

Lastly, we are offering a $150 discount off of installation.

Dyno Graph:
Red = Stock Blue = Avenger Supercharged
Solid Line = Torque Dotted Line = Horsepower

YouTube - 2008 Jeep Wrangler JK Rubicon Avenger Supercharger Dyno Run

[Reply]
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

jeeperjkj 05:10 PM 08-02-2010
This is definitely on the list, Jack. How much for the scoop like Alasha is running on his JK?
[Reply]
BBirish 05:40 PM 08-02-2010
I really like this set up :-)

Would you be able to route the intake to the stock air box instead of a cold air intake so I could still use my AEV snorkel?
[Reply]
jeeperjkj 05:44 PM 08-02-2010
Already asked that, BBrish. That's why I went with the AEV snorkel. :-)
[Reply]
offroad 05:45 PM 08-02-2010
Any chance this can work with the AEV snorkel?
[Reply]
BBirish 05:50 PM 08-02-2010
Originally Posted by jeeperjkj:
Already asked that, BBrish. That's why I went with the AEV snorkel. :-)
You did? So im guessing it will work?
[Reply]
jeeperjkj 05:52 PM 08-02-2010
I'm sure Jack will comment if his thoughts have changed, but this is the response I got from him when I was planning my snorkel purchase.

Originally Posted by :
Jack, as far as using the snorkel with your system, would the supercharger be able to pull enough air through the stock box with a K&N or similar drop in filter? The AEV snorkel is designed to work with the stock box and I think it'd be easier to mod the kit to feed into the stock airbox as long as it'd still flow enough air. Your thoughts?
Originally Posted by :
Hey Jeremy, Yes this will work, and Yes you will have to modify the tube from the Blower intake to the stock box which will be less work, not ideal (not a big fan of snorkels) but will work none the less!.

Matty/jack

[Reply]
maverick 06:28 PM 08-02-2010
What if I already have the DiabloSport Trinity???
[Reply]
d'sjk 06:52 PM 08-02-2010
Cant do it unless it works with the AEV snork.
[Reply]
ockgator 08:32 PM 08-02-2010
Looks like the blower used on many a 3800 buick engine. Haven't seen many go bad
[Reply]
jeeperjkj 05:17 AM 08-03-2010
Originally Posted by d'sjk:
Cant do it unless it works with the AEV snork.
Did you read my posts above?
[Reply]
AvengerSC 06:49 AM 08-03-2010
Originally Posted by jeeperjkj:
This is definitely on the list, Jack. How much for the scoop like Alasha is running on his JK?
The full length cowl hood scoop retails for $450 + shipping.

It is made out of carbon fiber and comes primered.

We are still working with a manufacturor to produce these in greater numbers but for now they are built as "one off" pieces and that is why the price is what it is.
[Reply]
AvengerSC 06:52 AM 08-03-2010
Originally Posted by BBirish:
I really like this set up :-)

Would you be able to route the intake to the stock air box instead of a cold air intake so I could still use my AEV snorkel?
Originally Posted by offroad:
Any chance this can work with the AEV snorkel?
jeeperjkj is correct. The cold air kit that comes with our system sits in the stock location. Any snorkel system that uses the stock location will work with our kit. You will have to modify the pipe that is supplied with our kit that runs from the air box to the supercharger to make it work with which ever snorkel system you choose.
[Reply]
AvengerSC 06:53 AM 08-03-2010
Originally Posted by maverick:
What if I already have the DiabloSport Trinity???
Take an additional $200 off of the price if you already have a DiabloSport Trinity/Predator.
[Reply]
Prope 06:58 AM 08-03-2010
Wow, good price! Is it something one can install themselves or do you have to have a dyno to get it tuned properly?
[Reply]
BBirish 08:35 AM 08-03-2010
looks like this is the way i will go eventually :-)

How much less is it if you dont want the cold air intake?

whats the deal with the hood? Do you make that cowl for it and we cut the stock one?
[Reply]
gonegrn 09:33 AM 08-03-2010
will this fit under a AEV hood?
[Reply]
SaharaBlackNo1 09:39 AM 08-03-2010
Originally Posted by gonegrn:
Sadly no it won't.
[Reply]
maverick 09:59 AM 08-03-2010
Originally Posted by AvengerSC:
The full length cowl hood scoop retails for $450 + shipping.

It is made out of carbon fiber and comes primered.

We are still working with a manufacturor to produce these in greater numbers but for now they are built as "one off" pieces and that is why the price is what it is.
ALASHA's scoop...

Originally Posted by ALASHA:
Back in February, I got an Avenger Supercharger (http://jkowners.com/forum/showthread.php?t=23204) and have been waiting ever since to get the upgraded hood scoop that Jack will soon be offering as an option for his kit. This is a pre production piece and is made out of carbon fiber:

I had Jack cut the back out to make it a true functioning cowl hood:

And a thank you to pixeldzn for the decal
:-):

[Reply]
BBirish 10:45 AM 08-03-2010
another question... do I have to take it to a shop to tune it after the install or is that the purpose of the diablo tuner?
[Reply]
DetonatorJK 12:22 PM 08-03-2010
Will the Avenger Supercharger work with the Benchmark dual battery tray? If not, will it work with any existing dual battery setups? Thanks. :-)
[Reply]
AvengerSC 03:09 PM 08-03-2010
Originally Posted by Prope:
Wow, good price! Is it something one can install themselves or do you have to have a dyno to get it tuned properly?
The install requires someone with strong mechanical skills so we strongly recommend having a certified mechanic do the install.

You do not need a dyno to have the kit properly tuned. The tune that we will send you will already be properly set up.
[Reply]
AvengerSC 03:11 PM 08-03-2010
looks like this is the way i will go eventually :-)

How much less is it if you dont want the cold air intake?

whats the deal with the hood? Do you make that cowl for it and we cut the stock one?
Sorry but the price remains the same with or without the cold air box.

The kit requires cutting of your stock hood. The kit comes with a standard hood scoop that will then cover that hole. The full length cowl scoop that Maverick posted pictures of is an optional scoop.
[Reply]
AvengerSC 03:12 PM 08-03-2010
Originally Posted by gonegrn:
Originally Posted by SaharaBlackNo1:
Sadly no it won't.
SaharaBlackNo1 is correct. Our kit will not fit under an AEV hood or a TMD cowl hood.
[Reply]
AvengerSC 03:13 PM 08-03-2010
another question... do I have to take it to a shop to tune it after the install or is that the purpose of the diablo tuner?
You do not need to take it to a shop to tune. We send you the tune required and you load it using the DiabloSport tuner.
[Reply]
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Page 1 of 3
1 23 >
Up